SELFCARE SUNDAY – “Unleash the Shocking Truth: 7 ways Stress stealthily sabotages your blood sugar control and how to turn the tide in just minutes a day”
Hello everyone! My name is Dr. B Jagadish and I’m a Diabetes Wellbeing Coach. Today, I want to talk to you about the impact of stress on blood sugar levels.
As we all know, stress is a normal part of life and it’s something that we all experience from time to time. However, chronic stress can have a negative impact on our health, including our blood sugar levels.
Here are 7 ways that stress can affect your blood sugar levels:
– Stress can cause your body to release hormones like cortisol and adrenaline, which can cause your blood sugar levels to spike.
– Stress can also interfere with your body’s ability to properly use insulin, which can lead to high blood sugar levels.
– Stress can lead to unhealthy coping mechanisms like overeating or choosing unhealthy foods, which can also affect blood sugar levels.
– Chronic stress can also lead to poor sleep, and poor sleep has been linked to higher blood sugar levels.
– Stress can cause inflammation in the body, and inflammation has been linked to higher blood sugar levels.
– Stress can also lead to decreased physical activity, which can affect blood sugar control.
– Finally, stress can impact your mental well-being, and a negative state of mind can affect your motivation and ability to manage your diabetes.
So, it’s important to manage stress in order to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. This can be done through techniques like deep breathing, meditation, exercise, and talking to a therapist.
Remember, taking care of your mental health is just as important as taking care of your physical health, especially when it comes to managing your diabetes.
Thanks for your patient reading till the end , and I hope you found this information helpful!
For more Details follow us on our social media pages below 👇
#drbjagadish #masterdoctor #diabetesreversal